Wednesday, October 29

181008 - Wit Lyn's 17th Birthday Bash

Okay people!
Sorry for the long wait.
Finally got my hands on the pictures.
So here are the pictures from
Wit Lyn's party that I promised.
:D


Leg people :
(from left)Mercy, Adeline, Julia, Serah, me



Enjoying the fan :
Serah with the cup, Melanie with her palm, me
looking to the right, Julia with the keyboard shirt, Mercy looking real bored, and Adeline right behind her.


The birthday girl and her presents
(I can see Qiang in this picture!! :D)


The girly girls :
Harveena, Cecilia, me, Mercy, Joyce


Group photo before the party :
(standing)Adeline, Julia, Wit Lyn, me, Melanie
(sitting)Mercy, Serah


Us girls.
you should know everybody by now




A few of the girls came over to my place first before heading to Wit Lyn's house that day.
Everyone arrived late so we took our time to get there.
Pictures are on facebook posted by Mercy.
Had a great time at the party!
Wit Lyn had so many people come for her party, relatives and friends alike.
Met some really interesting new people as well.
Like Han Qiang's best friend who called me 'jiejie' when he asked me something cause he didn't know my name and his brother who was this monotone funny man.
Stayed over at her place after the party, karaoke-d till about 1am, watched Russell Peters till about 3am, where we all proceeded to the living room to watch Qiang and the guys play GTA4 without audio sounds. Slept at 5.30am.
Woke up at 9am while Wit Lyn and Mercy slept some more, and curled up into a ball on the floor and dozed a bit more.
When they both woke up, went downstairs and listened to Yi Sheng the monotone dude play 'Hands of Blood' aka 'I Don't Flirt' by his little brother.
Went home at 11.30am.

No comments: