Thursday, October 9

Choir Farewell 081008 - Check

From left and clockwise : Mrs Doreen and her mic, Suba, Tracy, Natalie,Si Wei, Clarissa, Mercy, Adeline, Calista, Erma, Kelly, Pierina, Sharlene, Agnes, Eunice, Beverley, Sarah and me neither standing nor squatting.


Thanks so much for all the memories.
Special thanks to the board and everyone who made an effort for the choir performances/events/practices this year.
I'll miss dreading the practices, thinking of what songs to sing for the week, auditioning the juniors, snapping my fingers to keep time, conducting the choir, making funny faces at you girls so that you all smile, lashing out at you girls for no reason, laughing at some of you cause sometimes you girls have really funny expressions/actions, having board meetings, eating free dominoes pizzas, glaring at my basses(basi people), playing warm-up, planning those choir events, the long long long talks from Mrs Doreen(XD), wearing the school baju kurung/choir shirt/selempang/musical costumes and everything else I have forgotten to mention here.
I miss the seniors a whole lot, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna miss being a senior too. Pardon me if I have been harsh and may have hurt any of your feelings.

Kimberly, Ellena, Chiara and Jia Hui
Don't let peer pressure or comments get you down, instead make it a point to prove them critics wrong and that you guys can and will do a better job than your seniors.

Every single choir girl
Don't hesitate to bond, interact, exchange comments, make reasonable suggestions or ask questions.
Keep singing and remember :
*mimics Mrs Doreen's voice and the way she stares at us with her head lowered and eyes wide open*
"In everything you do, do your best."



Good luck kiddies.

No comments: