Monday, November 26

Wishlist.

As promised, a wishlist for my one-month away birthday. =D


An ipod or mp3 or any sort of product that will allow me to escape from noise pollution,
MNG or Soda or Topshop clothes,
A new cellphone to replace my spoilt dinosaur one,
A new non-lala-ish bag for school,
A new wallet/purse,
A new pair of flipflops,
A getaway from reality,
A pair of chun-ted headphones to go with my 'soon-to-be-mine music player',
A nice day to spend with my loved ones and my closest friends,
Everything to be fair and smooth for everyone tomorrow and day after tomorrow and the day after that and so on,
All my upcoming events to go well and blow peoples' minds away, eg choir, cheerleading, 13th apostles camp, and not forgetting softball training too
Friends to stay true and be themselves,
Good riddance to my 'special fear',
....



I can't think anything else for now cause I've had this really massive headache since like, 7pm last night.
Many thanks and apologies to the choir girls of SMC and my two of three top girls, Sarah Wong and Calista Chiu.

Thanks to :

Cal for caring and doing all you've done including being a bimbo and all blur and all else,
Sarah for all the paperwork and the attendance and calls you've been making not to mention the amount of care you've shown,
Fann for cheering us all up with your witty yet sarcastic jokes and talks about nothing and anything at all,
Anu for taking over the 'jaga pintu' job for me when it got a lil too much for me to handle,
Bev and Apple and others for helping with the extra clothings,
The few parents for helping heaps even though we were so unorganized and stuff,
Pn Doreen for the pizzas and the speeches and soundings and all,
Pn Emilda for babysitting us a few rounds when you could have been sleeping at home and for the library radio too,
Adeline Yap, the last of my top 3 girls, for moral support all the way from KL,
Encik Johari (I think that's his name) for helping us out,
Encik Ah-Pek for the recording session and the PA,
Encik Zul and Encik Zam for helping us on coordination,
Auntie Mary (Sarah Wong's mummy) for the make-up and all,
Auntie Ellena or Eleena (Fann's mummy) for helping us tie our hairs all up and neatly,
Dadday and Closest Friend for layan-ing me when I've been ranting about the lamest stuffies,
And all others whose names weren't mentioned here, a big thank you to you all too! =]


Oh lookie, it's 26th November. Wonder what's precisely one month
away from now.


HMMMMMMMM..... x]



tag replies :
suelynn, memang banyak countdown. but woman, aku nak access to you punye blog larh... ='(
nise, i mish you loads and i'm really sorry to hear that. will hang with you as soon as it's possible! don'r forget to get me a birthday present aite?! huggies. =]
cal, sweet of you larh. with all your bimbo moments and we'll make it big if we could produce a film of you.
mel tan, and you get on my nerves by violating my space of snoozing on the bus on the way to school. all's fair.
alven damien chan (lol), yes latte's gone. be thankful lattes are still available as a form of a beverage. lol.
agnes, cartoon larh you. tsk tsk tsk. scared of my cino. LOL
stacey, you've been linked and hope everything's fine with you. will pray for you and miss you till i see you next!
tracy, yes Zapin. lol. uptown girl~~~
christine, thanks! do your best for bio tomorrow, best of luck to you and all fifth formers. huggies.
von the bon bong, you banyak tag larh. tsk. begitu sempat ke. go plan what you're getting for my birthday larh. 8 more days to yours!


Oh and before I forget,

Happy 23rd Birthday Lorraine! Miss you heaps and Mountains! (:

No comments: