Wednesday, November 21

One Day.

Sorry but i'm postponing my wishlist post again. A thousand apologies!

Choir practice was a bit of an extra thing today.
Had a lot of long breaks and a session where we learnt the steps to doing a malay dance called 'Zapin'.
Clearly, a few of us were having fun in our own world at the back of the whole group while the others tried ever so hard to follow Elyssa and Sharlene's 'lesson'.
Fann-ie couldn't stop hitting my arse(ish you Fann-ie ish), and Adeline and me were bumming our hips over and over again with weird noises.
Adeline even hit me at a wrong spot at one point of the dance session. xC

Anyways, we went to city square after we dropped by Cal's house massive big-ass castle by way of Cal's driver.
Our group consisted of Sara(me), Adeline, Cal, Agnes, Sarah W and dear Fann-ie. =D
We couldn't believe it ourselves when our newly discovered superhero could actually take time off to come spend some quality recreation time with us all.

I promised not to tell who(she's shy and who knows what might happen if she starts blushing) but I assure you this superhero is gonna be so exclusive in the near future that you won't even realize she's exclusive.
I mean, we even composed a theme song for her already! Right right right?! x)
One last thing that hasn't been settled yet is our dear superhero's superhero-ish name.

Ideas anyone?!?!!

She's nuts and her signature pose is a thumbs up.
So look out all you people out there, we're gonna set her loose on you if you don't watch out.
Woot.

To you bunch of girlies(yes Fann you're one too), I didn't mean to scare you guys the other day. Just needed to let things out for a bit, that's all. Don't fret or worry about me, I'll do just fine. *huggla to all who showed concern and support in any way anyhow* =']


p/s : I'm still sorry dear Wenli mei for missing out on your birthday and not being able to keep you company on one very special day. We'll make up for it soon and keep my special day free for me kay? Have fun in Sing.

No comments: