Thursday, November 8

Of Recent Happenings.

Haven't been up to much lately, just had choir stuff and it's still on till 1st December.
That's what you get when you have a teacher-in-charge who happily accepted all the performances we're due for throughout more than half of our holidays. Dang it. That's what we ALL get. Go ahead, ask our choir girls and they can go on forever about this one person who is never NOT stressed. Don't we all just LOVE her. Harumph.

Anyways, read
Fann to find out what we were up to last night.
I have to say, Zeke, your crib is really nice and breath-taking! One of the prettiest most awesome houses I've ever been to, including all the ugly showhouses of new tamans and all. I wish you all the best with Kate Bosworth and the million dollars bet with Fann though.
And Fann, your 'tales of mere existence' videos were entertaining, don't you worry. They weren't exactly funny, but they were entertaining.
To Cal, thanks for yesterday again. Choir will be hell for us soon enough and for quite a while. But we'll manage just fine won't we?
And Eu Chuan, thanks for the calls and for all else you've done. You really do consume a lot dude.
Thanks you guys for inviting me over again! Though I might be budging into something you guys have been sharing for a long period now, I thank you all for including me once more in these small little meaningful gatherings.
Oh and Fann, I am no VIP. And I have no talent worth praising or acknowledging for and take that picture of me off your blog will you?!
I look horrible! Don't listen to Mel, she has her new 'good friend' now you see. One with very bad influence on her.


In any case, the BILA thingy is happening this Saturday where I'll be on the clavinova for the entire and I mean, ENTIRE mass in church.
And my Confirmation mass is the next day where I will be accompanying Adolphus and Hilarry(they're both dudes from Singapore school) for the same responsorial psalm on Saturday!!
It's definitely a weekend to fret and worry about for if I 'screw', I shall 'screw' my own reputation and the whole church's in front of a large group of Asian Youth Coordinators who are expected this weekend for the event.


Countdown :
2 days to BILA,
3 days to Confirmation,
8 days to an important day,
12 days to someone special's birthday, [wait till you see what I have in for you. *evil laugh*]
18 days to Lorraine's supposedly 23th birthday,
23 days to the end of choir events for year 2007,
26 days to Yvonne's 19th birthday,
38 days to Fann-ie's 16th,
47 days to xmas; and
48 days to one special day! I just can't wait. x]

No comments: