Wednesday, November 14

A post regarding a song by Oasis. This goes out to Fann, who said she could be my wonderwall. :)



[By now you should have somehow realized what you're not to do]








~

The following are just random pictures that caught my attention.



I like this kitty best although it's out of shape. I just find it really cute! Don't you think so? =)


p/s : I've been confirmed babeh! Visit Von for pictures or just ask from me through msn. =]

Countdown :

2 days to our 1 & 1/2 year anniversary as godsisters
3 days to our cheerleading performance
6 days to WenLi's 15th
12 days to Lorraine's birthday
17 days till choir activities are over
20 days to Von's birthday
32 days to Fann's birthday

41 days to Christmas
42 days to my 16th! Can't wait can't wait can't wait! =D

No comments: