Friday, November 30

A not so interesting post.

Okay first things first. Been thinking a lot about this and I've decided, as of the 4th of December I will remove my tagboard from the face of this blog. Any tags or comments are to be written in the comment box provided by blogger until I find a proper comment box. Anyone care to help? SueLynn???


An extended wishlist, one that was asked of me from WenLi dear.



HMMMMMMM......



I seriously have no clue of what else to crave for.



ERM ERM ERMMM........



A pencil case from Bodyglove or Converse or Billabong or Roxy maybe? One of those big ass HUMONGOUS ones!woot.
More surfshorts
A nice meal at TGIF or Yew's Cafe maybe?
Trip to Genting with friends
Trip to Singapore with friends
Necklaces and bracelets and anklets and earrings
Ring ring ring ring ringsssssss
erm.....
A camera
A grand piano >.< (<---out of the question, totally.)
Basically anything you think I might need for my sweet 16th year.


La, a friend I respect and love dearly, gave me a very interesting site to visit just now.
There was a contest held to see which Malaysian could write the best stories with a limit to just 16 words per entry.
The following are a few that were highlighted on the site.
Fyi, I find it quite heartwarming to see that Malaysians can actually come up with things this good aside from people like Fann and Serah and other smartypants.

[I love Malaysia. She has nurtured and given me my fortune. Tomorrow i'm migrating to Australia.]

["the meat good?" he asks as i chew. "had to get rid of the body somehow."]

[good morning. birds chirping. exercise on balcony. forward. stomp. stomp. shit. girlfriend's roborovski hamster. squash!]

[boy finds lump in breast. "No offence God, but you kinda undershot my Adam's Apple.]



Oh lookie here, precisely 26 more days to my birthday! Yay! Joy!
*does a triple toe-touch* *heh. I wish.* x]

No comments: