Friday, November 9

An Early Tribute To My Dear Blood Sister, Yvonne.

It doesn't matter how much distance lays between us two, it's the bond that's there.
It doesn't matter how much I may have hurt you, it's the ties that bind us.
It doesn't matter how much I may have missed you, it's time that keeps you away from home.
It doesn't matter how much you haven't done for me, it's the things that you have done that truly do matter.


Leaving home was a huge thing for you, wasn't it, Von?
And I bet I'd totally make a fuss when I go out on my own too.
But just for now, I'll try and make the best of being left at home to deal with a set of cartoon characters for parents.
After all, they have the funniest moodswings ever, and they never seem to succeed in killing each other just like in cartoons.

At least, they haven't succeeded just yet.


Oh and Von, remember the time when you punched me in the chest and I fell backward into the wet toilet downstairs when we were younger?
I still remember that. And will always remember that. x/

Tag replies :
mercy, give me ten names who does not not like her.
von, oh so you bored then only come my blog larh..
siwei, aku langsung tak ingat pass dan id aku. and moreover i have no idea whatsoever regarding how to edit my tagboard.
linn, i might not even change the font colour cause i'm considering taking the tagboard off my blog. =/ anyways thanks for visiting again! =]
nise, i'll miss you! good luck and may God see you through everything you're up against this holidays. *Huggie*
eva, NO CAMERA. I'M TELLING YOU AR. NO CAMERA. NONE. ZERO.
wenli, some other what...???? x]
von(again), you ARE coming back, remember??? *knocks your head*
wenli(again), 11 days left to go. woot!
von(again&again), there. your birthday there. I always screw up. and my maid is called Jaminah kay. got one through Wenli dear.
eva(again), oh you're gonna get it from her aren't you. Here's a thought, how bout you DON'T come on sunday? x]
wenli(again&again), eva's a lala?! whoa. o.O
fann, that line came from the movie 'moulin rouge'. the sitar player in the play if i'm not wrong. and there was no truth in what you blogged about me. take the picture off. fannie!!! =]
von(AGAIN?!), you think you very big ar. 3 year and 22 days older than me. ishk. you wait larh. i'll get my motorbike license before the age you got your driving license! x]
cal, hee. =] we can do it! woot.

No comments: