Monday, November 19

Saturday, 10th November 2007
To dear Latte, may you forever rest in peace as you live on in our hearts as a dog we all loved very much. I'll personally miss your growling and how you dealt with your brother, Mocha, ever so sternly. Rest well and I'll meet all of you 'up there'. =]



It's been a long week.
Choir practices have been on everyday since forever.
Wataboshi will be happening this saturday night at Danga Bay where we( the choir of SMC ) will be performing by way of singing songs such as the Wataboshi Song, We Are The World and Berlari ke Puncak.
Frankly speaking am kind of worried about recording tomorrow. I'm losing my voice and with the professional recording session coming a day right after I'm starting to feel unwell, I don't think I'm really up to it. =(
Oh and did I mention the recording we're doing are just like the ones you see on the tvs where the singers go into a soundproof room or studio kind of place and wear earphones and sing into microphones and stuff. Cool eh?

Anyways, I dropped my cell during choir practice in school today. It was working for a while but after that the keypad never worked anymore and now I can't even get through the phrase where you enter your pincode to on your cell. *emo*
Keep your fingers crossed that mumsy or daddy will get me a new and presentable cell, unlike the dinosaur-like ones I've been using these past years.

To my dear mei, it's been a while since we've ever hung out. I apologize for not being able to make it for tomorrow because choir practice-cum-recording will be on from 8am-5pm. I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate you being so understanding. Please please please do look forward to your birthday, as you only turn an age once a lifetime. Besides,we only get to be of the same age for 36 days every year! [I'm still your senior in school kay.] Wait patiently for your present until I feel it's presentable enough for you kay? I'm sorry if it'll be late though. 18 more minutes to your birthday! x] Oh and happy belated 1 and a half years to us to. Woot.


p/s : I've decided not to steal the limelight from dear wenli's birthday, so my wishlist post has been postponed to a more suitable period to be read then.

No comments: