Sunday, March 30

Recent happenings

Things have been not so good but not so bad either.
Sorry for not blogging(but it's not like I have heaps of readers anyways) but I haven't exactly been harbouring the best feelings in the world this past 10 ten days.
Sorry. ):



Still, I'd had two special people celebrate their 17th just this past thursday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the both of you !!! :D



Oh and just fyi, my facebook account has been disabled by an administrator cause I was registered under the wrong high-school. So none of you will be seeing me on facebook anymore.



Moving on, this past Saturday the Pandu Puteri(s) and Renjer(s) of JB all came over to our school for this Thinking Day function.
This year's theme was 'Water'.
And being a guide once, our new headmistress decided to get the choir to put on a show so as to not be looked down and humiliated for making the event a bore.
Things were so last minute and so our teacher decided for us to sing our 'Mama Medley' and one other song we've just learnt exatly a week ago during choir camp, 'All Things Bright and Beautiful'.
Naturally, I had to play 'Conductor' AGAIN. :/
And Cal wasn't around cause she was away for SOME reason. *ahem. :D*
Oh well, the show must go on. And it did go on.
Wasn't exactly the best, but I guess the girls did quite well considering the rush and all else. Good job! :)
Oh and thank you Mercy. You are good person. Me like. Hee. x]



Regarding the choir camp, the pictures I was in were taken by Agnes and my sister, Yvonne.
Don't have a single one with me yet, and I'm not really planning to post them up anyways.



To Julian and the few people who were waiting for my arrival on Saturday night,
I'm tragically sorry I came to your party at 10.45pm that other night. I had something else on and circumstances prevented me from coming earlier to have fun with you guys. Heard mountains of the amount of fun you guys had before I came, wish I was there. Sorry.

To 'ZEKE!!!' :D,
Thanks for the ride, tree-hugger. I owe your dad 20 bucks. Send your dog my regards. Zoe too.



Oh and people, give it up for our dear Calista for passing her undang(driving theory paper) !!! Woot woot. :D



The following are the movies I've watched/re-watched this past week.
It's not that I have too much free-time, I'm just not a homework-doer. *shrugs*

Love and Other Disasters

Notting Hill

What A Girl Wants


The shows are quite good I must say.
LAOD is quite a gay film but the story's about the GIRL on the cover and a straight guy, not all the gays in the show.
NH, named after a quiet place in London, tells the story of a female star who has some issues(Julia Roberts) and a guy she meets in a bookstore(Hugh Grant).
WAGW's a film about the journey of a girl(Amanda Bynes) who meets this seriously seriously cute guy(Oliver James)[<------AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Cx] when she decides to go visit her dad(Colin Firth) after 17 years of being separated.



I have to admit, watching the last movie along with my dad was a bit awkward.
In the movie, Amanda Bynes is very emo cause she always sees brides dancing with their dads during wedding receptions.
Oh well you get the flow.
Plus! I was trying very hard not to swoon at Oliver James that I had to bury my head in the pillows of the sofa set to avoid my weird expressions from being visible. Hee.



To Vanessa Lee, Rachel Lua, Christine, Jacelyn and a few others who would know who I'm talking about,
I still think he's hot. The one whom I failed to get to buy our youth shirt. Though he's like, really ah-beng now whatwith his cross black-brown hair colour. But the hairstyle makes him seem cute to me. No meh?




GEORGE !!! YOU'RE 14 TODAY !!! YAY! :D



p/s : Anyone wanna come over my place for pastry baking ??? Let me know ya. :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! ogling after guys without me??? =( Awww... tell me who it is when im down k?

clara