Friday, April 4

La-dee-da

Had an crazy yet quite awesome week. :D


Monday
Was supposed to stay back for dance practice with one of my girlfriends Harveena after my 9th and 10th period.
Couldn't find her at all so I headed to City Square for a late lunch with Mercy and Serah, the mad BOD duo.
Surprised them quite a bit but we had our fun goofing around and LOAO.
fyi : LOAO = Laughing Our Arses Off
Oh and did I mention we met the afro dude again??? IND. *uueeeeehh* x)
Went back to school to find a note stuck in my notebook from Harveena.
I liked the note a whole lot. Actually, I love notes. *hint hint* Hee. :]


Tuesday
Nothing much happened. Went home straight on this day.



Wednesday
Had choir practice.
Learnt the parts of a new song from choir camp called 'Lesson Number One' from the movie Mulan 2.
Song mentioned above along with one other song to be performed on this coming Thursday for some PIBG thingy after school.
Told dad to come at 3.15pm the night before but got Sarah W to message him to come at 4pm instead cause Serah asked me whether I could provide some music while everyone waited for the results of the debate finals.
He messaged my cell saying he couldn't come so mum'd be getting me from school at 5pm but I didn't have my cell.
Got kinda emo cause I sat waiting at the bus stop area for more than an hour.
Went to pick Von after picking me up from customs.
Watched the first two episodes of a brand new anime series and I think I kinda like it a whole lot.
Shall make it a note to watch it every Wednesday. :D



Thursday
Pauline missed school for some SPECIAL reason.
Class atmosphere got kinda quiet and boring without her sudden outbursts and all. :/
Left for City Square for an outing with Von, Jackson, Jourdan and Brendan. Pictures can be found on Von's blog. Though I have to warn you, most of them are of Jourdan. Lol.
Walked Jourdan off to the bus stop where as he walked and got further away(smaller tooxD), he kept turning around waving with both his hands.
Left City Square with a very full stomach with Jackson and Brendan in the car.
Dropped them off at Jackson's place and headed home.
Bummed out and didn't do my homework(as if I ever go to school with my homework all done).



Friday
Had a mini Easter celebration for the catholics after school.
Had pizza!!! and ate quite a lot. Gonna get real fat now. ):
Anyways, Sarah and Tracy were there so I wasn't really that lonely this week. Thanks you two!!!
Watched and joked about 20 minutes' worth of Narnia with a few of the CF people before dad came to get me.

" You've been stealing second helpings haven't you, Beaver?? "
" Well, you never know when it'd be your last meal now, would you? "

The Beavers from Narnia are downright hilarious animals. Along with characters like the 'ugly-man' called Oreius and the shorty named Ginarrbrik. :D
Oh guess what Mercy??? Ginarrbrik played as a stunt double of Elijah Wood for one of the LOTR movies!!! There're quite a few movies as well. Fuh.
Oh and minta maaf but your book's like a sleeping pill for me. I just can't keep my eyes open for more than 5 pages. Sorry. )':





A huge pile of homework for this weekend. Will it ever cease to exist??? Bah.

1 comment:

Calista said...

don't wry i'm alright. sure ! i would love to :D pls be happy too!