Sunday, April 27

Yo bro, jangan frus la bro

Believe me, this is not a problem you would like to face anytime of your life. ):







In My Mail









In My Mail(enlarged slightly)










The Massive And Damn Sickeningly Can-Make-You-Go-Walau-Eh-Basket-Ar-You Problem







Explanation :
There's an application on facebook I have called 'Save An Alien' on which I spent roughly half an hour looking for the right decent looking alien to save. Not long after I saved it, facebook disabled my account because I wasn't in the right school network. My reason for being in the wrong school network is because my school wasn't listed on the friggin network listing. And does any of the facebook administrators CARE if I requested a reply via email? Nooooooo. >=T





p/s : The post title is from one of my classmates, Fatehah. She calls EVERYONE in sight 'Bro'.
p/s/s : My school, Convent, is an all girls' school. Just in case you didn't know.

3 comments:

¿~von~? said...

stupid facebook!

☆..:¤Öñ€ ÔF ª K¡ñФ:..☆ said...

aww no prob gurl, thanks for dropping by (:

Lynn said...

luh, tipu ah. where got IU post !