Thursday, March 6

Back

This is going to be a long and random post. To make up for not blogging. :D
You've been warned, this is going to be very random indeed.





First up, this week was absolute madness.
Homework was madness.
I didn't get to have recess with my mates for the entire week.
I skipped school on wednesday cause my stomach was so upset, I couldn't get out of bed.
Though I went to school in the afternoon instead cause wednesday's Choir Day and got friggin unreasonably criticised by the PK(vice-HM) though I still like her a lot.
A whole GINORMOUS pilemountain of homework has been building up on my desk in my room.
And I seriously think my table is about to fall into pieces.
(It's the type that's stuck to the wall you see, no the type with legs.)
Let's hope that I can do some catching-up during this short holiday and hopefully slow down the workload.


By the by, I've already watched the movie 'Step Up 2' with Mercy on the 29th.
Awesome show, but not as good as the first.
Highest probability might be because Chaning Tatum wasn't really included in the movie scenes. ):
But the dance steps were, on a much higher level maybe?, cause this time round they have more leg movements and stuff.
Nevertheless, a movie worth watching with one of your very closest, whackiest, psycho-path friends EVER.
And we got the tickets for students' price. *grins widely*
Go catch it before it stops showing in cinemas!!!



A tiny image for Harveena, Mercy & all girls who sang 'LOW' with us in our very own world
:D


Moving on, I simply MUST thank Melanie and Serah for their comments.
Was getting quite depressed no one was commenting at all.
Goes to show that people do read my blog even if I don't make sense.

THANK YOU INTERACTOR SERAH AND INTERACTOR MELANIE. (:



A sticker I did on scrapbox, an application from facebook



This, just a random image that caught my attention




Of the few years I've lived, I've come to learn that :
- things happen, whether you like it or not
- most people say things they want to say without considering how others would feel
- you don't always get what you want
- best friends, good friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, none of them can compare to blood relations
- not everyone will share the same thoughts as you do
- cheering other people up can really brighten my day
- CHEERLEADING alone brightens up my day :D
- it can be real hard to hold on, but even harder to let go; and vice versa
- quarreling can either bring two individuals closer and push them wide apart
- some people are ____ by nature, some put on a great act just to be a wanna-be




But there's one thing I'm sure of, we may come from different backgrounds,
be it our family, our past, our whatelse, we're all stuck here in this world for one lifetime
and the least, the least we can do is to live life to its fullest and make the best out of everything we do. (:


the marchers of the four houses along with the marchers of the uniform bodies



p/s : Patricks' celebration to be held at Coffeetrap on tuesday! Absolutely excited and eager to meet up with the girls again!! Can't wait!!! :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI INTERACTOR SARA! IT IS MY PLEASURE! =)

We're all in the world to support and take care of each other.

We've only got one life each and I'm glad you are in mine.

awesome baby!

i love you sara cookie ong.

=)

Serah said...

SARA! You're welcome! But I'm like only returning the favour. And I like your entries. Very meaningful stuff some of them.

Oh. And no more tagboard?

Sara said...

Mel :
I LOVE YOU TOO INTERACTOR MELANIE! (:


Serah :
Thank you for the compliment INTERACTOR SERAH, I'm flattered really. Tagboard, hmmm, we'll see. (:



THANK YOU BOTH!

Anonymous said...

Holla!

♥ nise said...

i duno can go ont le...
i so lonely during hols lo...
ya lo....whole week din recess w us....so sien....

Sara said...

who's anonymous?

denise :
sorry girl, really had too many things to attend to. SORRYYYYYYY..... ): will hang with you guys as soon as school reopens i guess. can always come online and chat with me.
oh and btw, I STILL CAN'T VIEW YOUR BLOG LARH. add me can?!?!! eight_penz@hotmail.com
*huggies* :D

Anonymous said...

apple bottom jeans.. hit the fur HIT THE FUR fluff the fur FLUFF THE FUR!
x] sara BATU. hee.