Friday, March 14

uuueeeehh

Just a quick update on what I've been up to during the holidays.
And fyi, I have not touched my homework one bit at all. :D



Monday

Theory exam at SMK Tmn Pelangi.
I screwed my paper.
After all, how was I supposed to REMEMBER what attaca
subito meant???
Oh well. Shall just have to try harder next time.
That's assuming if I'm going for it for another time. Aha. Ha. Ha.




Tuesday

Went to school to meet up with Mercy, Kim Chin, Nat and Rachel.
Took a taxi with Rachel to her place and played the Sims while she took her bath before we set off for Coffee Trap.
Merce, Kim and Nat took the bus straight to CT.
Had our St. Patricks' cheering champions celebration there.
Everyone was late due to the unpredictable rain.
But then again, we ARE girls you see. :D
Then hitched a ride from Claire's mum and reached home at 3.20pm.
After dinner I went over to Calista's place for a sleepover.
We had fun eating(Yi Th'ng), yapping(Adeline Yap) and calling(Cal) people up. :D
Thanks for the hospitality Calista!
Jobu(is that how you spell his name???)'s adorable as hell !!! Ahaha. (:




Wednesday

We were woken up by Fann's call to Yi Th'ng.
Adeline and Yi Th'ng left for school as soon as they were ready by taxi.
I stayed back at Cal's and watched Bring It On : In It To Win It.
Then we both got ready for lunch and left for City Square.
Walked around and got word from Cal that Yi Th'ng wanted to join us for lunch.
Walked around for a bit more till Yi Th'ng said she couldn't make it.
We stopped by Season's for lunch.
Cal had a Tuna Croissant while I had an Egg Croissant. Really filling stuff.
Our plates were almost cleaned out when the ex-seniors walked in Season's.
We smiled and hurriedly finished our food as it got a wee bit awkward. Lol.
So we chatted with them for a bit, did some catching up and some hugging then we left for Cal's place again.
Cal and me dozed for a bit and did some other stuff.
Then daddy came and picked me up at 5.25pm. He was only 25 minutes late from the time I asked him to come pick me. Only.
Got home, bathed and slept.




Thursday

Got up at 9am and got ready to meet April, Joel, Adeline & Chris for our Singapore trip.
We were supposed to meet at 10am, but some problems came up and we only left for Sg at 12 plus.
By the time we got to the ice-skating rink, it was already 2.30pm.
So we went in and skated for a lil over 2 hours.
Okay, so I did fall down.
Flat on my back as though I was lying on the cold cold cold cold frozen ice.
It was freakily embarrassing business can???
And here comes the best part yet.
I, moi, fell right infront of a stupid guy who was wearing a top like my own.
Very very very extremely memalukan can???
AHHHHHHHHH !!! D:
And after I took my fall, he kept scaring me by coming from behind me while scraping the ice.
I have witnesses kay. Freaky guy. Ish. >=(
Left for Causeway Point for dinner.
After that, took the 950 bus to Woodlands Checkpoint but the jam was so bad we had to walk halfway through cause the bus couldn't go any further than 5 metres every time it moved.
Walked for what probably could have been a hundred years till we reached the checkpoint where the 'human jam' started.
The number of people queuing up was giler basket-fyingly freaky.
And so we took about more than an hour to get back to JB.
Oh and did I mention we walked ALL the way from the time we alighted the 950 bus till we reached JB?
On the causeway, me and April encountered 'Jackie Chan' and 'Michael Jackson'.
Really funny stuff and we were screaming our head off walking on the side of the road.
And we were walking as though we were competing in some walkathon.
Tiring and energy-consuming, but we had fun laughing at everything and anything underneath the sun(moon). :D
Slept very well at 1.30am after I took my bath at 12 plus in the morning.





Friday

Woke up at 7.30am for Interact duty in school.
Went out to collect some stuff and we had lunch at Kimgary's with Mercy and Serah(woot woots !).
Ordered the ever-so-huge French Toast(peanut butter on the inside, condensed milk on the outside), 3 glasses of Ying Yong and some other weird-tasting toast.
It was fun
, all three of us laughing and spending some quality girls-out time.
From the time we walked down the school carpark, in the bus, looking at weird business/namecards, taking a look at the car chowcases on the groundfloor, up to where we had lunch at Kimgary's itself.


Me(in mandarin) : [male waiter places food on table] Where's the cutlery???

Male waiter : *uuuueeehhhhh* [and rushes off to get cutlery with a stupid smile on his face]

Us three : [burst out laughing]


By the way, the male waiter dude, he had afro hair !!! xD Funny dude.




THANK YOU BOTH
INTERACTOR SERAH AND INTERACTOR MERCY VERY MUCH !!!


I had an uuueeeeehhh-ly awesome day. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. We had fun too! :]
THANK YOU INTERACTOR SARA!
Mr. Ind!
ahahahahhahahaahha
I gigi biru the pics to you la. lol