Thursday, July 30

Feeling really horrible

Not even sure why.

Maybe it's cause it's Friday tomorrow.
Maybe it's cause this weekend is gonna be crazy.
Maybe it's cause you weren't responsive at all.
Maybe it's cause I think about you just by a simple remark that sounds like what you've said to me once.
Maybe it's cause walking down a certain path makes me remember.
Maybe it's cause I'm disappointed in how you're treating me.
Maybe it's cause I've grown tired of doing all the work.
Maybe it's cause I still have much more work to finish.
Maybe it's cause I don't like people thinking that I assume I'm all that when I don't.
Maybe it's cause I don't trust you.
Maybe it's cause I miss you coming home.
Maybe it's cause I can't even bring myself to ask you why you're gone.
Maybe it's cause you speak to me at all the wrong times.
Maybe it's cause you gave me an unhappy vibe.
Maybe it's cause you didn't bother saying hello.
Maybe it's cause you never cared to ask how I was doing.
Maybe it's cause I feel as though I'm doing all the giving and you're just taking and taking and taking.
Maybe it's cause you guys pushed it too far today.
Maybe it's cause I'm not honest at times.
Maybe it's cause I don't know what to feel right now.
Maybe it's cause I'm psyching myself out.
Maybe it's cause today started out pretty bad.
Maybe it's cause I'm tired.
Maybe it's cause I feel really lost, confused and alone right now.
Maybe it's cause I don't like being in dilemmas.
Maybe it's cause I'm making a big fuss out of nothing at all.
Maybe it's cause we haven't gotten the time to practise for our performance yet.
Maybe it's cause I'm worried for you, and I want to do something for you, but I just can't figure out what just yet.

Maybe it's cause this is all bullshit.


"Don't look back
cause I just might give in
and start falling for you again."

No comments: