Wednesday, August 5

Updates and a caption


Kiky the munchkin and I messing around during TDMC last Thursday.
Razzak the mammoth's headphones are da bomb!
The minute you put it on it's like everything outside is muted.
Me like. :D



Atiqa aka Iqa and I yesterday during SBS.
We were bored cause the class hadn't settled down after a change of class.
The hat's Jeff's.
Me like too. (:


I get really weird and sudden mood swings nowadays. And I eat a heap too. I think it's the travelling and assignments that are wearing me out. In any case, is it me or does it seem as though our class is getting a wee bit smaller by every lesson? Hm.



Caption time!
Haven't done this in a while.
Leave a comment if you have a caption for me?

Mine :
"Grr. Give me food else suffer my sudden outbursts!"


"I don't know if I can yell any louder."
-Please Don't Leave Me, Pink

1 comment:

Unknown said...

either 'artsy oilspill' or 'what happens when a brain explodes'