Tuesday, August 25

Save it

I hate it when people think something's going on when there isn't.
If there IS something going on I'll let you know thank you very much.

Also, try not to beat yourself up too much.
Lately I've developed a tendency to disagree and bring up questions that can go on all day.
Like recently when a classmate told me "I wanna die", I asked him "so what's stopping you?".
Never heard him say that ever again, at least not up till now.

People who are jerks sometimes upset me very easily now, so be cautious of what you do or say to me. I'll claw your brains out after I bite you, so beware.

Everything's changing now. People around, music, the weather, you name it. Let's just expect the worst and hope for the best shall we?


"Let's have a game on the Teddy Picker,
not quick enough can I have it quicker,
already thick and you're getting thicker."

No comments: