Saturday, July 11

Week 2 - check

Atiqa, Riski, me
Singaporean, Indonesian, Malaysian
Taken last Friday during lecture :D



Today - walking after class from college to Queenstown MRT Station.
Clockwise from top left : Ravi(Singaporean) the radio dude always with the cap on, Jeffrey(Indonesian) the holey boy/cupcake ninja with his half blond half black hairdo, me with my teeth bared and Atiqa the first college friend.

On the other hand, people whose pictures I haven't taken with just yet :
We are so gonna bring Yan down. Catch him in a photo on his own camera or something!
Yan I want my Ozozo picture! And my free drink from Starbucks! Please.
Siti curses like nobody's business, she's nice though. Her boyfriend looks like Hady Mirza. Hah.
Shaun you need more sleep! Oh and explain APA soon?
Joseph/Simon wears a tank top almost everyday to school AHHAHAHAHA.

I can't think of anyone else for the time being.
I hate Friday cause I have to brave the worst of the worst human jams. D:
Then again, it's the weekend!


"And I just can't pull myself away."
-NeYo

No comments: