Tuesday, July 28

Sometimes

Sometimes I look to the gate expecting you at the door, giving me a warm hug and telling me that you just went really really far away for a long vacation but would be back for good. You lived in our home, yet now you live in memories. I look back nowadays and it's worse now. I can't even picture your face anymore. And then I blink back the tears and smile at my present company in the hopes of seeming as though there was sand in my eyes. I never showed how much I hated it when you passed on, but maybe it's better left unknown. You're still my sister Lorraine, my answer is still 2 siblings whenever people ask. It's just hard not knowing where you'd be right now if you were still around. In any case, I hope you know you're being missed.


"I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."

- Vita Sackville-West

1 comment:

deniece said...

=)
hey girl... *hugs*



- NANG -