Sunday, February 8

Tag from Fiona

Direction :
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blogpost or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("You're It") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Have fun!


*grumble*
I really don't like you very much now Fio. Bleh.
*grumble*


[1]
I have morning sinus, a sickness which makes me wake up with a running nose, almost every single morning of my life. There are times when it can last a whole day even.

[2]
I have two types of people I dub as friends. The hang-out friends and confidant friends.

[3]
My preference in music varies very often, so I get bored of my itunes playlist very easily. But whenever I mention I like a song or a band, it means I really like them a lot. Occasionally I stumble upon some form of music and I never get sick of it even if I play it 17 times straight. eg. I Will Possess Your Heart by Death Cab For Cutie.

[4]
I've learnt and finished grade 8 for both violin and piano before I turned 16. I also have picked up other instruments such as the drums and the accoustic guitar. I aspire to be a musician one day, though not a very famous one but just enough to earn my keep(so that I can go shop for groceries and other stuff in peace).

[5]
Sometimes I cry when I hum to myself an unknown tune.

[6]
I don't remember not ever having a pet at home for more than a week. Currently I have 3 dogs at home(Mocha, Expresso and cappuCino), more than 20 Japanese Koi. I have reared dogs, rabbits, fish and even an eagle I named Hawk once.

[7]
I like being a 'leader', but I don't like to lead sometimes. I like the 'title', but I don't like to stand out front.

[8]
I can blurt out the most random things at times. This is probably because I like thinking a lot.

[9]
I love the pancakes my maid makes, the brand is called Pillsbury. I can eat them plain or with ice-cream.

[10]
During the first 3 years of attending secondary school, I've lost my eldest sister, my only grandmother and my granduncle respectively. Sometimes when I'm alone I talk to the air as if they were around.

[11]
11 is my favourite number, and closely following it 7. I just like their shapes and how they sound.

[12]
I have a thing for songs with my name(or anything close) in it. What Sarah Said - Death Cab For Cutie, Judith - A Perfect Circle, Sarah - Eskimo Joe. Anything but Que Sera Sera though.

[13]
Incorrect grammar or broken English frustrates me. I correct my friends and family at times. I believe it helps me improve my English as well as helping others improve theirs. I would also like to expand my vocabulary.

[14]
Occasionally I read my older blog posts and laugh at my own compositions.

[15]
I make a mean 'mashed potato and boiled eggs', a recipe I acquired from my late sister. We used to compete to see who've finished making theirs faster when I was younger.

[16]
When listening to songs, I look out for the tune followed by its lyrics. When both appeal to me, I'll most probably get addicted to said song.

No comments: