Friday, February 6

Haunting pain

During some time last year

I made my way to my bathroom, running if I remembered clearly cause I was in a hurry to have my bath.

I slipped, fell and hit my head against the sink in my bathroom.

Result?

I fell on my fat arse, bruised the back of my head pretty badly and shamed myself. Oh and did I mention upon impact, the back of my head swelled really bad and I believe there might be a blood clot there? It hurt a lot, and I mean a lot. So much that I couldn't get up when I hit the ground cause it took all of me to concentrate on trying to not feel the pain. Plus my sister and my mum were both asking me if I was okay and telling me to rub the bruise. The pain at the back of my head was the worst I have ever gone through.

Funny how one little fall, just one tiny slip, can haunt me, no waken me even, and keep me from getting my shut-eye time so often nowadays.

p/s : What if I really do have a blood clot? Now wouldn't that be awesome. [my bestie Jack kept telling me to go see a doctor but I kept telling him no]



"I can't decide, you have made it harder just to go around."
-That's What You Get, Paramore

No comments: