Saturday, February 14

Recent news

Heard the news about a 13 year old British boy father a baby girl with a 15 year old girl? Mercy told me about it a few minutes ago, and boy did it make my eyes pop out. Shan't say anything else, but I wish those two the best of luck.
Click.


And now I'm gonna talk about Astro.

For those whose hands are scratching their heads, bald or with hair, Astro is this satellite television network station which offers a wide range of channels. They charge their clients according to the packages you choose, eg Variety, Educational, News, Sports News, etc. Anyways, coming back to what I wanted to say, Astro provides endless entertainment, yes. But endless entertainment would mean that everyone will always want a piece of it. They'd fight for the tv, for example. Either that or one would have to stay up during the wee hours of the night/morning just to catch their show on Astro. And the best thing about it is, it never works when it's raining outside. Never.

So the next time your mama tells you "the tv is the devil!", make sure you let her that know it's not the telly that's 'evil', it's Astro. Unless of course, your mum is like my mumsy, who watches way too much of Astro.


Oh and before I forget, happy V-day! Not many seem happy this year though. To me it's just a day of the year where the florists can suck guys of their money dry and chocolates cost a bomb. Other than the usual drill, couples holding hands and all, throughout the day, nothing worth a big fuss. I remember once I was at City Square on V-day, everything was pink. Seriously, everything. Even guys were in
pinks shirts. And I vaguely remember seeing a lot of pink feathers. Urgh. This year however, I'll be spending my V-day getting carsick and attending the ToH rehearsal in the Stamford Arts Centre. Oh what great joy.



"Comparisons are easily done,
once you've had a taste of perfection."
-Thinking of You, Katy Perry

No comments: