Tuesday, February 24

Clarifications


Mumsy's big day.
Happy birthday Mol(e)! :D
I know I am difficult sometimes, trust me. Have a good one even though I'll be across the ocean for your big day aite? And I only say 'good one' cause without me you definitely won't get to have a 'great one'. Teehee.


So the opera is finally less than a month away -17 days to be exact-, and I've been carsick these past week more than I've been in a long while. The rehearsals are finally proving to be more intense and nerve-wrecking, whatwith us the chorus meeting the French conductor Mr. Benjamin Pionneer; the soloists from places like France, Singapore, Philippines and even Korea. Philippines' boy chorus will be coming this thursday, so that'll be a new addition to our whole chorus. The main chracter/male lead, a Frenchman named Luca, will be arriving sometime this week as well. First ever staging rehearsal happening in 15 hours at the Singapore Esplanade's rehearsing studio. I'm scared poo-less! Well, literally. Wish me luck!


To 'you' :
I guess you forgot something cause I seem to remember that you said you'd leave me alone if I ignored you. It's alright if you don't remember, so long as I do. Oh and I was raised to know I shouldn't talk to strangers, no matter how familiar they are to any of my family members. Forgive me if I'm being rude, but if you would just leave me and my remaining sister alone already, it'd be much appreciated. God bless.

No comments: