Sunday, December 23

Updates of my current happenings.

Latest craze of mine for songs are as follows :

  1. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
  2. Love Me Tender - Norah Jones
  3. I Turn To You - Christina Aguilera
  4. He Said She Said - Ashley Tisdale
  5. Pain - Jimmy Eat World
  6. Clumsy - Fergie
  7. Walk Away - Paula DeAnda
  8. So Close - Jon McLaughlin
  9. This Will Be(An Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole
  10. Everything - Lifehouse

In case you were wondering, the audition the Angkangon sisters and me went for didn't really go the way we expected it to. Boohoo.
But oh well, we shall prevail! For we are a sisterhood, and very closely bonded are we.
So watch out world. Hee. =D

Omg, 'Hey There Delilah' and 'So Close' is making me cry.
Die all you touching male singers who never fail to move me on the insides DIE.





Okay, maybe not ALL of you.





Okay fine, DON'T die.





I think I need these songs to get me emotional from time to time in order to let things out.
Sad, I know, but nonetheless true. I shall name them my 'Fairy Tale-like Songs'. Woot.


Omg. I just realized something else. I'm turning SIXTEEN. In a mere few days' time. SIXTEEN. =T
For starters, you could visit my wonderwall(aha!C=) Fann's blog about her views of a term called 'Sweet Sixteen' from her 17th December post. She just turned 16 this past fortnight too!
A fellow December Baby.
Just like me.
Bah.
Wanna know something?
I feel as though I'm the only sixteen year old out of all my friends right now.
Except for Jasmine and Qistina of course. =D
Omg. I'm turning SIXTEEN.
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg. and oh yeah, OMG.



*freaks out and runs away*

p/s : I HATE it when I get a whole days' worth of scolding from my dad. One minute he's saying I've spoilt more cellphones than Von, mumsy and dad altogether, the next minute he's goofing around the dinner table at breakfast. When I want to go check on Mocha and Expresso, he stops me cause the neighbour's been trying to bring down our brick wall with his huge big-arse hammer. Then he tries to joke with me by telling me about his hair now that he forgot to comb it(he looked like a rooster by the way). Even walking in my slippers in the house can get him to snap at me. And now, mumsy just called to ask the maid to open the gate outside, he screams at me for waking the sick maid with the remote in his hand. How was I supposed to know that he had everything ready?! Ishk. Absolutely hate it when this happens. Harrumph.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But So Close (Jon McLaughlin) is kind of short.
If you listened to it longer, you'll cry longer. @_@
Ok, nvm.

Calista said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!