Saturday, December 29

Reminisces.



Remember the times when you held on to something even though everyone kept telling you to let go?


And it got so bad, and it made you feel so awful, that you felt as though you were at a dead end?


Then again, you looked back at all the times, all those memories.


And so you try so very hard to resolve the matter with other ways, but you're just left with that much to do with.


So you consider hard, and I really mean hard, whether or not to put things down and finally stop the madness.


But your final decision is to continue living and going through the torment, to live each day with all that negative speeches passing you by.


Guess the only way out for now is to just pray that mr/ms superhero/superheroine comes to your rescue by removing all them difficult moments.

~
To you,
I'm sorry I snapped and utterly killed you.
I'm sorry I inflicted hurt or any other pain unto you.
I'm sorry I didn't take your feelings and thoughts into consideration.
I'm sorry I did what I've done.
You need not be sorry if you don't accept my apology. I repeat, you need not be sorry.
Just know that I do love you and I think those words must have been heartbreaking.
For one last time here, I'm sorry.
~

2 comments:

Calista said...

omg thats exactly how i felt. this post of yours. seriously.

Anonymous said...

i was scared for a moment abt ur post until u explained it to me. anyway, enjoy the year coming up. we will be doing loads of mugging. take care yeah.

NICK

HAPPY NEW YEAR