Saturday, December 8

My Dog Cino.

I have nothing to blog about. And therefore, I shall just briefly blog about some things my dog, cino, does at home.



She doesn't like being alone, and therefore, she is to have a human with her at all times.
She asks for food at anytime of the day so long as you're eating. Even right after her meals.
She used to be thin. But now even I can say she's fat(when I myself am already the fattest person I know so far).
She has a very long tongue that apparently cannot fit into her small little mouth.
She lies down everywhere. On the floor(of course), in her basket, on your lap, under the couch, but mostly places where you're most likely to step ON her.
She rests and lazes around a whole lot. Upstairs she comes, lies down straight after the last flight of the stairs. Downstairs she goes, lies down underneath the couch.

But today, I saw a new side of this quite-new biatch dog of mine :

Cino sleeps on her back with all four legs up in midair

I love cino's life, don't you? =D

No comments: