Friday, December 14

Back I Am.

I'm back from camp! Had two nights worth of rest at home already. Boy, was I tired. =D




Anyways, can't blog about camp cause I personally feel it should be experienced rather than be made known by word of mouth.

Only thing to say is that it was an awesome hell of a time and we're all fired up to serve and lead for God now!


So watch out Satan, you'll have to get past us first. Woot. =)




Have some pictures here drawn by some really talented artists from an application from facebook called 'Graffiti'. Take a look and let me in on your views aite?





These 3 are by a dude called humey. I find it really cute and carefree.

I really love this one cause the guy got the girl a star! For those who don't know, I LOVE STARS. Hee.

I like the shading of the background for this one.

Well, nothing else to blog about.
Just that Christmas is coming and I'm turning 16!
Sweeeeet. LOL. Laters! xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..totally agree abt the camp man

thanks for everything wei..it was damn fun sial...seriously..good job

so all the best in everything u do..

take care and godbless..=)


ciao...




omg...did i just use damn and sial again..XD

Anonymous said...

wheyy.. our poopsie cats should be there la! x]