Monday, December 17

A Thank You Dinner.

Warning : To All Guys. Camwhores alert! Run away, far far away.
p/s : you can click on any of the links after you scroll down this page on the right hand side. (which still means you're gonna see pictures and all. xD)


This night, I had my dinner at M Suites Hotel, courtesy of Datin Paduka Professor, wife of Menteri Besar of a little state called Johor. We(the choir) had did our part in making the Wataboshi Music Festival, an international event, a success.
As a token of appreciation, our dear Datin decided to have a thank you dinner in order to 'mengucapkan ribuan terima kasih kepada semua volunteer-volunteer yang telah memberi sumbangan kepada event ini'.
In case you were wondering, the event was hosted in Bahasa. And normally, NO ONE ever listens to emcee when we were actually waiting to start dinner(we had dinner buffet-style). The speech didn't really help get our attention either. I mean, not even the live band got us gazing in admiration lah!
As of such given circumstances, there was only one thing we convent girls were in the mood for other than biatching talking about other people's businesses and talking about our dear old bat who's currently away.

Yep, you've guessed it. Well, I can't possibly say that you have the right answer because I can't possibly know what is on your mind right. But the answer is pretty if not freaking obvious now isn't it,

CAMWHORE-ING

Not much to say actually. Just us 3 having some fun. Well, me actually. Why? Cause I was in every picture! First one(the one in black and white) was taken in the toilet.
Suba did the editing and the extra wording there. Please pardon her, i'm afraid she has big issues with her spelling. Don't you, Shuubs?
And Cal will be Cal, rich kid with her cute cute baby face and all her picture-perfectness. Hmph.


Oh oh and did I mention mumsy tagged along? She had her dinner at home, tagged along and ended up eating alongside with me! Again! And and and.... she had TWO servings! And guess what, she initiated the idea of us two taking a photo together. We actually took the one on the right first, and she was accusing me of smiling too broadly, hence the candid shot.


If you look closely you'll see that I wasn't looking at the camera. Unlike those two camwhore addicts, and I quote Martin Luther King, 'I have a dream....'.


Announcement
I will be going up to KL by 19th Dec, wednesday afternoon, for an audition in the hopes of getting signed on as a singer for a company named SM Entertainment.
Beverley and Kimberly(the Angkangon sisters), with the help of La, her Dad's car and the company of her sister and her little nephew and niece or whoever else, will be playing a part in our hopes of becoming future stars of tomorrow.
So wish me luck via sms-es or comments on this current blogpost(my preferred way) if possible and the Angkangon sisters too horxx! Because God knows it's a crazy world out there...


Psst! Just so that you guys have something to comment about, I haven't chosen a song to sing for the audition yet! So, I'm in desperate need of help and enlightment! Someone shed me some light, please?

[insert puss-in-boots image here]

3 comments:

¿~von~? said...

basket!!!!!! got free meal no call me?
ahhhhhhhhh!! and u took pic with mom?? weird...........
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sing well! if not dont come back see me~

Anonymous said...

Martin Luther King..... Hmmmm.. sounds familiar. anyway, was good talking to you today la. anyway i dont know what song to ask you to sing but do what u do always and do what u do best. sing from your heart. ok. take care ok. and i am sure u will do fine.

NICK

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK HOR AND BREAK A LEG! Break everyone's leg if you can x)