Friday, January 16

Wait for it, coming soon

I hate waiting for things. Or people for any matter. It's like you're stuck at this specific place or period and you kind of get this wave of uncertainty wash over you.



"Will this ever happen?"

"Will that person I'm supposed to meet turn up after all?"

"What time is it already?"

"Maybe I got played."



You know, that sort of thoughts run around in your head and eventually you get a little 'off' with things. As in you'll find it hard to concentrate on things you're supposed to do cause you're too caught up wondering about the 'what if's. I don't know about others, but that's how I get sometimes. I get distracted really easily due to the various thoughts that invade my mind ever so often. I guess this is why I blurt out really random things sometimes. Anyone who's been out with me should have experienced that side of me, I think.


Anyways, I was talking about waiting. Truth is, I don't even know why I brought it up in the first place. Just felt like typing the word, and before I knew anything all these words popped up into my moniter as my fingers typed out these words. Perhaps it came across my mind cause one of my friends are leaving for Australia tomorrow. When I asked her when she was heading back here, she told me she'd be back in the month of July. Perhaps that was what triggered me to think of waiting and stuff. July is a long way from now, though not a very long way at all. Many things would have taken place within the this period. Here's a list I've decided to compile.



Events of My First half of Year 2009
[note :
not all the dates below are fixed,
so don't count on it]

  • January : New Year - meaning time to go college hunting, begin having rehearsals in Singapore for French Opera, start attending church on Sundays, Chinese New Year, birthdays
  • February : Vigorous rehearsals of French Opera in Singapore, church on Sundays, birthdays, (possibly )entrance exam and audition to be taken within this month in order to enter future college
  • March : Intensive rehearsals until last 'show' day of French Opera, church on Sundays, collection of SPM results from secondary school, birthdays, if entrance exam and audition hasn't been carried out then will take place by this month
  • April-June : Preparation for future college(provided acceptance letter upon passing both entrance exam and audition has been received, I might not get in but who knows? I certainly hope not though), work(?), three months' worth of birthdays


The intake for the course at the college I currently have my eyes on is in the month of July. Oh and it's in Singapore. Seems like it'll be a long wait but I know it'll be over real quick. I really hope I get in though, cause I haven't got a backup plan if I don't. Risky yeah I know, tell me about it. I went for the college's open day today with mumsy and Calista. Mumsy has me registered already so I'm expecting a letter to inform me of my entrance exam and audition dates. Quite a frightening thing, all this stuff. But I guess it's time I should leave my 'nest' too.



Oh and if you're looking for some addictive music to listen to, try The Kills.




"Oh well I woke up tonight and said I

I'm gonna make somebody love me
I'm gonna make somebody love me
And now I know, now I know, now I know
I know that it's you
You're lucky, lucky
You're so lucky!"
-Do You Want To, Franz Ferdinand

No comments: