Monday, January 5

Day, dream

It's the day again.
The day when everyone starts thinking horrible thoughts the night before,
when the procrastinators hurry around looking for their shoelaces.


It's funny though, cause this year I don't get to see familiar faces at those familiar spots of that school we all have grown accustomed to.


Sat at home all day today, while I imagined the day others were having.
Some started college today, some bummed around at home(like me), some are starting a little later, while others did/are going to do stuff I know nothing of.
Me? I got in front of my computer this morning and finished both Princess Diaries' movies on YouTube before it was time for lunch.



Bottomline of what I got done today :

Washed Cino's furry face with shampoo cause she squeezed herself out the grill gate just to catch one puny little disgusting cockroach.

Okay okay. I'll rephrase.

Made maid wash Cino's furry face with shampoo cause she squeezed herself out the grill gate just to catch one puny little disgusting cockroach.

Oh and fyi, my dog smells fine now. Just like how she smelled this morning after her bath. No more cockroach-ish smell coming off her.


_________________________________________________________________________


I dreamt a fairly pleasant dream last night, just like the one I had once.
We went to an amusement park and ate cotton candy. Hand in hand, we spent the entire day there. When the sky was turning crimson, we went up a huge ferris wheel and watched the sun go down. Even though I'm afraid of heights, I wasn't in the dream. I didn't even worry about getting fat when you made me eat all that cotton candy. And the cold when we were up in the ferris wheel, didn't bother me at all. Cause you were there.


Funny thing was, I couldn't make out who you were.



11.11
make a wish

No comments: