Sunday, August 12

There are times when you feel like any other person feels normally.
There are times when you look in the mirror and see a person who smiles right back at you.
There are times when you watch as the rain fall and wet the ground and you wonder when you'll be able to go outdoors to play.
There are times when you are high, when you never think of all the bad stuff happening around you.


There are times when you cry too, when you're almost nearing to giving up.
There are times when you look in the mirror and what you see is really a mask you're dying to take off.
There are times when you watch as the rain fall and just dash out into the rain and just stand in the middle of nowhere under the falling rain.
There are times when you're down, when you think of every possible trouble you're currently dealing with.


Then there are times when you're fuming, when you lash out at others.
There are times when you look in the mirror and see a really murderous face staring right back at you.
There are times when you watch the rain fall and you run out under the rain only to splash in all the puddles in sight.
There are times when you're furious, when you feel like punching the wall or any other way of inflicting pain unto something or someone, even if it were to be yourself.


All these times, which I often have daily, make me who I am.
And until I learn how to choose not to be affected by all this madness in this insane world,
I shall be me for now.
Not who I am, not who I appear to be, but just good old ME.


p/s : I choose not to be angry. I refuse to give in to the negativity of it all. I choose to be tolerant. Are you proud of me?

No comments: