Friday, August 10

All's god-given, all will be forgiven.


The most shocking menocking thing I've uttered all through this week.
I'm sorry if I sound a wee bit too full of myself.
But I actually shocked myself after they were uttered out of my mouth. xD


Dancing, is a very tiring thing to do.
Especially if you have dance practices every single weekday of the week.
And not forgetting the dance choreographer you've gotten specially for an upcoming event.
Add it all together and you'll get one hell of a tired group of form 4s dancing as though they would kill to get away from the practice itself.


For the amount of effort we've inserted into this item, seriously speaking, it's better be real GOOD.
I'm serious here, thanks to Vivian, I've been holding out for quite some time now.
Sure there are burns here and there, sparks flying everywhere, but hey, I mean it's normal.

Right?

No, seriously. Right??

Whatever.

I made someone cry today. I really didn't mean it. Not at all.
The kid was crying her heart out after I walked away from her looking all pissed.
And I was pissed not because of her. That was the thing you see. Wrong impression.



Dearest Jenny, I really wasn't and am not angry with you. Believe you me, if I were, you'd be crying non-stop and I wouldn't have even bothered to go comfort you. I feel really angry at myself for making you cry, just because of my ignorance. I know it hurt you, I really didn't mean it. You understand right? I explained it to you, I think. So, forgive me will you? =T


Long weekend ahead, I wonder when I'll get to have efficient rest and catch up with what sleep I've fallen behind with already. ='(




To you, the one who is to leave me very soon :
When the night turns to day, when the rose droops and decay,
I'll be holding on to what you say, regardless of everything, come what may.

No comments: