Sunday, August 5

Fun.

I had a lot of fun this past week.

Sure, it was one bloody tiring week I had, but I guess it was worth all the work.

Pesta permainan was uberly time-consuming as we all expected.
Vivian helped me a whole lot with my softball skills and my self-confidence by correcting me and pushing me further throughout the trainings we had on Monday and Tuesday. Thanks loads, girl!
Pesta Permainan was held on Thursday by the way. =)

Then Friday came where I was supposed to do my duty in school but I accompanied Kimberly Chin somewhere else for some other stuff instead.
We met up with Leroy for practice at first as I was expected to perform for EC's FOA aka Festival Of Arts on Saturday, 4th of August 2007 with him.
Practice was only for a short while cause we did get it over with after a very short while.

Saturday. Was 'THE DAY'.
The day before, Leroy told me to be there by 7am.
I got there at 6.50am and was greeted by unfamiliar faces and impolite grunts of acknowledgement.
As I expected, Leroy arrived at around 7.15am, I think. =D
Settled down and we did some last minute preparations, then we were good to go.
I have to say, I found I did kinda badly and I felt bad after that cause Joel sent me a recording of our duet.
Admit it, I DID go out of tune at some parts. On the other hand, Leroy said we sounded exactly like how it sounds on his ipod. Comforting indeed.
Anyways, we got ranked 3rd after all the votings and scores from the judges.
We were rewarded with a trophy which we decided Leroy should have cause he did all the music and stuff. I only had to go and sing my part.
For that, I sincerely thank Mr Leroy Tan for a job well done on your part. Well done! =)


p/s : I'm sorry that LeVasiz didn't get anything cause we most probably won't be seeing you guys performing anymore after this right? I wish you lot all the best and keep making good music aite?

No comments: