Sunday, August 12

I attended English College's 13th International Understanding Day today.
It was held at MAWAR and was supposed to start at 12pm.
I got there fashionably late at around 1.15pm but guess what?

Everyone was late.

And when I saytype everyone, I mean EVERYONE.

The VIPs arrived almost nearing to 2pm, and I almost cried cause I had to leave by 3pm for youth mass practice in church.
Thank God I got to eat the food, cause it really was quite good. =D
Anyways, when I reached there I was greeted by Phoebe and Hui Juen, my two fellow classmates.
They've been so anxious about the event since God-remembers-when.
And being non-interactors, they've been pestering me about nearly EVERYTHING on the event.
Then popped Julian & Eu Chuan from the gents. Said hi and chatted for a bit.
So came Mr. Spiderman.
He came over and started singing, 'Now and forever~~~ I will be your man~~~....'.
And I nudged Julian and asked, 'Dude, who's in the suit?'
I swear, seriously, Spiderman sorta dropped his hands(they were out-stretched) and I felt a air of disappointment.
'It's Bryan. Bryan Yong you know?' went Julian as he took off with Eu Chuan, leaving me and Spiderman standing there and then.
I felt bad, seriously.
But how was I supposed to know who he was under the suit with the mask on and all?!!
So I apologized and fled. xD

Into the toilet I went and found Kim C & Vhino in there getting all ready for the event cause they came straight from school!
They looked awesome. Seriously. Stunning. Jaw-dropping.
And then I took a look at myself and died. xD
Anyways, waited for Julia and Yi Th'ng. Babes again.
So I went in with Vhino cause Kim wanted to wait for Fann with the two girls.

I have to say, it was really interesting to see everyone our age all dressed up and trying to look good.
The girls were eye-catchingwell,most of them, all stunning in their OWN way.
The guys looked really smart too. All suited up with ties&coats and all.
Overall, performances I watched were great. Food was great too. Loved the chicken. xD
[Oh, I left before the form 4 sketch so I don't know what happened after. Hee.]

Before I left, Graeme walked me out so I guess it wasn't really that awkward to wait alone outside for dear Mumsy who was late. Hee. Thanks Graeme!


p/s:Oh and did I mention I got a flower from Suba? She's a girl by the way. =D

No comments: