Saturday, July 28

Say What?

Dudettes, dudes, young and small, I have something to say.
This is gonna be hard for me. Gosh. How should I put it into words?!
Ok ok. Here goes...





~~~





I GOT A MERIT FOR MY PIANO GRADE 8 EXAMINATION!!!





~~~





Do you all know what this means?!! Do you?!! This means...
wait. I don't know what this means!


Something! Erm... Oh yes!

Everyone, I can now officially say that I am a decent pianist and one step closer to getting better than Mercy and Adeline(Yap) and Fann-ie and all other freak pianists in my school?!


Now, aren't you happy for me??
And Miss Soo[<--my piano tutor] says she's happy with what I have achieved. Wheehee. It's been a while since I'd taken a piano or violin examination and I guess I kind of have forgotten the feeling that comes over you when you get your results back. Oh and the muggings are over as well.



By the by, right now, right this second, I have this huge silly grin plastered onto my face. =D
It kind of reminds me of Phil and Lil from Rugrats when they just ate a worm or something.

No comments: