Sunday, July 29

Eye Contact & Facial Expressions.

This time I'll just insert my thoughts under the pictures and let you guys in on what I think. Enjoy. =)
'Wow!'
This is just soooo adorable right? It's like the kid's really staring at you like something's wrong with your hair or face or something.. xD


'Oops..'
Another one that stares. But this one kinda looks as though it did something wrong and it just got uncovered.


'Omg.'
This is the look I give when people stare at me for too long. I mentally curl up into a ball and think, "Omg, there's something wrong about me."


'Grr'
Anger. How many times it enters our lives just counting by the days.


'Ok, now you've got me real mad.'
Well, this one needs anger management lessons I guess.


'Peek-a-boo!'
This is when I've done something wrong or disrespectful and then look guilty about it.


'Hmm.'
I think she's waiting for something or some sort.


'Pfft.'
The you-think-I-care look.


And then there's the look where no eyes are in sight. The ones that are just portrayed merely by body language or in this case, hairstyles language.



In our everyday lives, we see and do so many things that we don't take the time to just stop, and look around, observe what's happening and then see what we can do about it.


Every little thing plays an important role of making something, be it a small thing or a big thing.


And well, sometimes it's really fun to just freeze in your tracks and just take in what's happening around you.


I witnessed a kid threatening his mum not to eat his McD meal the other day.
I met someone who looked so tired and weary from everything that person was fretting about.
I saw my classmates flipping their test papers only to sleep better on their own school desks.
I even saw myself on stage, singing with a friend to a whole bunch of people whom I mostly did not know.


It was fun being an observer for a while.
And until next time, I'll be moving on for till my next stop.

No comments: