Friday, July 20

Of Swooning and Drooling.

Much has happened throughout my passed week. A pictures-only post for you guys :
I (above) have finally been to Friday's (name of a restraunt, a very impressive one in fact), and have had one of the bestest (if there even is a word) meals ever in my life! C= *huge wide grin plastered on my face*


Check out the size of that burger! [Oh and if you don't believe me, read the words that are imprinted on the sheet that was right under my oh-so-heavenly delicious meal.]

Of course, me and dear paul were really happy before the meal. One of the main reasons why was because I was too jakun-ted. =D

And that brownie was absolutely exquisite. Undescribeable shyt. [Well, literally it does look like it...]


I love listening to the clicking of a camera. The pictures taken help me take notice of the surroundings at that time. And somehow, just somehow, time gets frozen in just that little invention for us to look back and remember when we grow older. =)






p/s : to wenli dear and ah cai, [lol, new name for cai ling! or is it chai??] sorry for making you both walk an extra mile than you normally do. i feel awfully bad, I owe you both lunch to make it up can?? x(

No comments: