Sunday, July 22

Guest Blogger #2.

Er, right.


Um, I am er, Tracy, guest blogger No. 2 for Sara. And I was asked to blog here. Then she asked me to blog about KOREAN FEVER. How am I suppose to write about that when I am not interested in Korea?

Australia, maybe.

But not Korea.

Generally, aku tak tahu why people are interested in those Korean drama where somehow they have the same plotline (A loves B but B doesn't love A back but in the end B and A got together and they live happily ever after). I guess it must be all the crying. People love to cry @_@. Not really.

Gah.
I also have no idea.

But Korean music are nice lah.

Er that's all I can say?

Um, change topic!!!
Cause I don't know what to write about Korean fever already. I am not even associated with Korea. I am a Malaysian lah.

Malaysia boleh~!




...

Ok, that was lame. I guess you guys will know the movie Transformer right? Its a great movie and no, I am not writing a review. Have you ever discover something peculiar in that movie? That word is always mentioned by every single Autobots and some Decepticons in the movie.

If you can guess then guess. That word would be eBay.

=.=

EBay must have given them money to promote their website.

I don't know why I said this, but I find it interesting.



Honestly, I have nothing to write already.

So, er, bb.

No comments: