Monday, April 4

Vibes

Humans are smart creatures.


I say that because I know for a fact that humans can read these things called "vibes", these invisible and unspoken expressions that are somehow translated and received by others, sometimes unknowingly and other times on purpose.


During the past week, I got vibes from a couple of friends that I might have been using them as my means of transport too often and it shouldn't be a surprise to you that it didn't make me feel very nice at all. I also got vibes that I might be too proud or boastful, that I might be belittling some people, or even that I don't know when to keep my mouth shut.


Maybe it's just my receiving end that's gone wrong, maybe they are thinking that way, maybe I'm over-thinking things. One thing for sure is, something doesn't feel right and I don't like it not feeling right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There need not be vibes! Just speak up and put it all on the table. Makes life waay simpler.

doug