Tuesday, April 26

In recent times...

Lent has just passed, so has Easter.

My dog ran away from home last Friday into the rain since it was Good Friday and all. Rushed home from church and I searched for her in the rain to no avail. I couldn't find her anywhere, so that night I cried myself to sleep since I had a paper in the morning the next day.

It's a wonder how I even got to school without crying all the way, how I could laugh with some friends while we did some last minute cramming in the school cafeteria, how I managed to answer the questions and not murder anyone annoying along the way. All I wanted to do was to get back home and distribute the notices I made to get my fur ball back.

Anyway, long story cut short, Cino is now home after roaming around 3 housing areas. Three. I kid you not. This dog is mental and crazy fit, I wonder how she survived. Apparently she made friends with 2 strays and 2 other pet dogs. She came back all quiet and wasn't very responsive when we called to her, probably suffered a trauma or something.

She's back to normal. I think she had a rough time away from home those 29 hours. No matter, she's home now. Thank you God for keeping her safe.


Blessed Easter everyone!

No comments: