Tuesday, March 31

Video day

Watched a Japanese movie called '10 Promises to My Dog' yesterday morning and I must say, that film got me sobbing my eyes out and into the couch pillows. Every time I look at Cino now, I get sentimental and think about when she won't be around anymore. Bleh. Also, I finished season 4 of One Tree Hill and am now watching Van Hellsing the movie. Youtube stole my day away today.


I want to have a full-time robot best friend. That way I'll have my favourite company wherever I go. We'll have loads of fun saying things like "c'mon!", "awesome!" and just being the silly individuals we are.


Remember when I mentioned I was going to buy myself a towel, wrap myself in it and roll around on the floor after SPM? Well, that didn't happen.


Nicolette, Fred's kinda freaky and funny at the same time. The songs he sings are hilarious though. Neighbourhood squirrels, pfft. lol



"If you're lost, you can look and you will find me, time after time."
-Time After Time

No comments: