Thursday, March 26

Nose about to fall

Had a horrible fever along with dizziness on Monday and I'm still burning slightly. Been having a fever never fails to make me feel like I'm floating when I walk around the house. Didn't really help that I took too much of Clarinase pills cause all that dehydration made my saliva taste salty. Very uncool, I know.



Got called to work for a few days by Steve the teddy in the midst of one of my many naps of Tuesday. Started work on Wednesday. Body's sore and I've been having dizzy spells every now and then if I bend down and get up too suddenly. Steve asked if I was pregnant, grrr! Anyways, I reckon I can be a professional dishdryer now. Dried and packed at least 5000 plates altogether on the first day. Today we moved the things to the venue where we'll have the charity event. It's at City Square btw! Oh and I met an old friend who was at work too.


People who can't take no for an answer, they scare me a whole lot.



Jacelyn, you need to lay off Bubble Tea drinks. And it's been fun laughing with you, though you laugh at absolutely everything. Your family might just be more 'cartoon' than mine. Hope your bruises subside soon!


Now I go off to bed for sleep, and then I wake up for work. Ta.



Dang it I think they're gonna make me sing on stage at CS


"Don't they know it's the end of the world."

No comments: