Wednesday, January 9

Week #1 as a Fifth-former.

A full 5 days of school as the eldest batch of students walking around has been quite different.



For starters, you won't be seeing the senior prefects standing outside the hall or along any path, ushering the girls back to classes after assembly.

Am currently feeling a little pressurized already now that a few teachers have walked straight into class grumbling about the class being noisy when it's THE YEAR already, that fun is to be taken out of our vocabulary for this year and all related.



Pregnant BM teacher has succeeded in finishing the novel in two double periods.
Yes, all 11 chapters of the 'oh-so-coincidental' story.
Pregnant PD-cum-class teacher to 'bersalin' or in other words prepare for the arrival of her new baby girl, anytime now.
And gee, are they both getting huge and looking all unbalanced.

Was asked to write about an idol for English, wrote about someone I look up to instead. But no worries, the words 'Excellent. Keep it up.' at the bottom corner of the page were good enough for me.

PA will always be like that I guess. Two full periods of mad rush and insane calculating. But I love PA classes. That teacher's an interesting and awesome person.

EA teacher's just as intimidating, being the type that makes your brains go *poof* leaving it all blank when she calls your name to answer her question. But it works for us, so all's well. And she smiles at me more nowadays during non-PNP times, so I'm rather flattered.

Science is officially driving me mad. The ever-so-long and complicating names for the microorganisms and their characteristics including their sizes and the names are enough to make a nun swear. But then again, the experiment we did the other day was rather interesting.

Going through number bases now, mathematics is quite a breeze I must say. Jess, the girl who sits beside me in class, might have a little bumps here and there but she's kind of warning me of the mistakes I might make during upcoming papers. So it's great to help someone who needs a little more time to write the correct answers down really.

History, I must say, is taking a huge turn right now. Surprisingly the one teacher the whole class has been dreading to meet is actually getting me interested in the subject. That's excluding the fact that she repeats the things she say only about 6 times and that she almost made us draw a map of Asia Tenggara after the first lesson, but the thing is that she really knows the syllabus well. From form 3, to last year and to the things we are to learn this year. Unexpected, but nonetheless a promising looking teacher for now.

PJ is really sucky right now. I really don't want to bring it up.

Moral's the same. The class atmosphere, the teacher, and her size.

All in all, everything's been pretty okay. Haven't missed passing up any of my homework yet so far, so I haven't gotten into any deep trouble for now. Shall try not to be lazy and keep up with the string of homework as long as I can and with my all.



p/s : I'm assistant monitor. And the class doesn't listen to neither me or the monitor. Pfft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muahaha. i am so powerful. my opinion was taken. this is amazing

NICK