Sunday, January 13

Pictures(But not the ones from Friday's)


Ah screw.
Pictures not in yet, haven't had the time to upload them. x(
That was a picture of all my birthday presents btw.
Birthday presents only mind you. :D


Been feeling kinda pissed lately when I stumbled across this lil thing and fell in love with it.


Next up, pictures from the church camp I attended the past december.
Note : I wasn't in my best mood the day these pictures were taken so pardon the 'muka masam'.

I seriously think someone should shoot beverley down for being such a funny kid-like girlfriend. Though that might result in me coming after whoever shoots her down anyways. :D
Everyone thinks Mel is an arse. But honestly, EVERYONE is an arse, even me! xD
Doesn't he look drunk to you? That weirdo.
Told you I wasn't a happy kid that day.
And so you can see me attempting to assassinate the 'king'.
We decided that everyone was to have a different personality portrayed. Hence, the massive difference in our expressions. (Nick, you're such a GIRL! HAH!)
The funny 'kid' and her two bored-out friends.
The SHC girls at Steve's 'villa' on the wee hours of xmas morning after we finished our xmas mass in church. :D
Okay, this one's a bit odd out of all them other pictures.
But it goes to show that even Alven, my cousin, has times when he wishes to relive childhood memories.
(Don't you, Ven? xD)


Sorry again that the pictures aren't up yet, not that anyone would even bother reading my posts... But, oh well.
Oh oh and btw, I've paid a visit to the doctor's and guess what???










Sara. Is. Normal. And. She. Shall. Live.
kjdashgsludhfrlqieyvfksdflkabsldjkbsdlgdbfiywrvfYay.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot more biting to do in this world.
Goodnight all.

4 comments:

Malaria Max said...

o.O

Anonymous said...

i wrote a really long and somewhat important comment and upon sending i lost connection
may i ask if u got it?
yes or no

phillip

greenskyy369@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i was looking at your pics again and maybe i shouldnt ask this, but im curious as hell,
in pic #3 u are with yur friend, she has her hand in the air and
m hmm, what the hell is in yur right pocket, was that on purpose>?
u know it looks like a, well, u know
was just curious :)

u are a streak of raine in you, i see
im bored, sorry
phillip
greenskyy369@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

could u give Dareen my email?
noone seems to wish to talk to me,
i'm ill, i'm not long for this world
i have some last wishes,
he always liked me, he will write me,
tell him too, ok sara?
greenskyy369@hotmail.com

and do it now, pls

phillip