Saturday, January 19

Of Recent Whatnots

I don't know about you guys, but this year didn't really start off so well. ):

And seriously, I really can't stand it anymore if anyone tells me I'm getting too emotional.
I just won't be able to take in any of that anymore.

If I have already snapped at you, then you're one of the few unfortunate ones who happened to catch me in a not-so-good mood.
But honestly, I apologize.
I assure you I'm trying my hardest to not show all these nonsense though I think it's not really working for now. Sorry. ):

WenLi, I did it again. And this time not even rays are shining through this pit.
Eva, please please please can we talk? I think I might need your ears for some stuff that's coming up soon.
Nick, I'm sorry. Truly am. It's just the way I speak to people I guess.
Bev, hang in there gal! We'll get through with each other and hope for the best.
Vivian, I really don't know how to lighten your burden seeing as to how tied down I am myself. Nevertheless, if there is anything at all you just give me a ring and I'll see what I can do ya Captain?? Hang in there too!
Ceci, haven't hung with you in a while. Can we find a date to hang soon please? Let me know sista!
Top 4+Agnes, have to meet up soon to get the task given done. Let me know when ya?
All other peeps, don't lose hope if you think things aren't going too well, though I'm about to lose hope myself, I'm sure everything's gonna get back to normal somehow sometime soon. Like how the saying goes, 'Things happen for a reason, you might not know why right now, but you will soon enough.' Besides, He'll see us all through!


p/s : Sorry, pics still not up yet. Real soon real soon. Sorry. Again. ):

No comments: