Sunday, June 3

Look, don't see.

None of us has ever liked being caught between two or more choices.

Well, I bet more than half of us think that way most of the time.




Remember the time when you wanted to use the bathroom but you woke up earlier just to find it being occupied by another family member?
Or like when you had your exams, unfortunately, fall on a friend's birthday bash?
How about the time when your holidays were totally taken by various activities that demanded your utmost attention all at the same time, all cramped into two supposedly relaxingmonstrous weeks of chaos?




Am tired. Really, I am.
And the recent mood swings haven't been much of a help either.
Just wait till I get my hands on something to vent my frustration at, and even I don't know how much hurt I'd be capable of inflicting onto that something or even worse, that someone.




Pray. Just pray that it won't be you.
Because things are going to get pretty ugly from now on.

No comments: