Friday, June 22

After all.

Do we kids nowadays look like we're made of steel or something?
Because it's not only us pushing ourselves anymore, it's the parents and the adults and all the others.
And the catch is, after we get an earful or so, they seem to go right back to normal.
Talking as though nothing just happened, as though they didn't just make a day feel so much more tiring than we already are.


It just isn't right.
I don't get it.
What makes you think I'm not giving everything my best shot?
Can't you tell that I'm already tiring myself out?
Can't you tell that even a simple hug now could mean the whole world to me?
Can't you tell that I hate landing myself in this shit I'm currently in?



Help help, somebody come save me.
I know I need help. I just need to get away from everything for a while.
Just a while would do. Just a short while. Stay with me, will you?

No comments: