Friday, June 1

Everytime.

T'was the way I stared at the hands of a clock, counting away the seconds of my day.
T'was the way I crept into bed, thinking of what to do for the next sleepless night.
T'was the way I screamed inside my mind, waiting for that one thing to happen to make me feel better.


It is because of the way I know you'll be there for me, even when I'm at my worst moments or when you think you're standing alone with the whole world against you, the way you know I'll be right there to break your fall.




***




When dark clouds gather, would you run for shelter or would you rather stay and get highsoaked with me?




When the sun's blazing hot, would you run for shelter or would you rather go get an umbrella and go for a walk with me?




When the wind's blistering cold, would you run for shelter or would you rather grab a coat and share it with me?




When twisters form, would you run for shelter or would you rather hold me tight and go through hell with me?





***





Don't look down. I promise I'll catch you if you fall.
I'll never let you go if you promise not to fade away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww.this one really touching la...so sweet...:)