Monday, April 9

Then there were dark clouds.

Happy moments never last forever.
For us, happy moments are just the calm before the storm, the sun before the rain.
Each and every time you have fun, there're always consequences in the end.
Like when you had so much fun perfecting your throwing skills for softball, that you broke a window?
Or how about when you went to a practice and had so much fun with another that in the end you were said to be 'not serious' and playful?
Remember the time when you chose your friends over family members and came home to a place that felt like an ice age just hit it?
Well, sometimes when we don't think straight we tend to go the wrong way.
So long as we turn back and steer ourselves into the right lane, we'll turn out alright.
But sometimes when there is a need to explain, all of a sudden you just don't feel like talking anymore. You just don't feel like caring about how others treat you anymore.
You're just tired out. Drained of any source of energy. An empty shell. A hollow shell.



If you're looking for an apology, then i'm sorry i didn't take your side of the fork.
If you're looking for a sign of repentance from me, i am hurting on the inside.
If you're looking for one who has made a huge mistake at making others hurt but hurts on the inside herself more than anything, you've found your right person.
Don't believe me? You just don't see me. I'm angry enough at myself already.
Thank you for what you have done, and what you haven't done. I really appreciate it. I really do from the bottom of my heart. But the words, they're just stuck in my heart. They can't resurface, it's too hard for me.

I'm learning. I'm growing. I'm sorry for being me.


p/s: I attended the Rivermaya concert on sunday, 8th of april 2007. Pictures coming up, need to get 'em from dear wenli. Rivermaya's reall good live and on record! =))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,

u went to a rivermaya concert? hmm never heard of them, 2 weeks ago i saw amylee/evanscence perform, she was here in town'
greenskyy369@hotmail.com

getting u to write me is like pulling teeth