Saturday, April 14

Bring It Back. All Of It.

They're all back to normal. It came back. All of it.

Ask me whether i'm happy, and i'll tell you.





I'm The World's Happiest Person Alive Right This Moment!





To all those who are hurting on the inside, i'm bleeding alongside you. I'm just not showing it, but i'm happy for now anyways. Why?
Because someone once told me to appreciate what we have at this moment and not worry about what is to come till it happens.
Hugs to all who tried to cheer me up.
People like Von, Suba, Agnes, Eva-K, Jenny, Vanessa, Rachel, Kimberly G, Wenli, Janice, Zoey, SueLynn, Dalbina, Jess, Witlyn, Denise, ALL.
THANK YEW from the bottom of my jantung. *huggies*





Eat fish. To avoid cramps.


Hee.






p/s: happy birthday to baby max(15th april)! you're two!

pp/s: happy birthday to pope benedict the sixteenth(16th april)! you're older but much wiser! *hugs*

No comments: